A GUIDE FOR CANADIANS
It has been said that the only sure things in life are death and taxes. Accepting that to be true, a little planning now can keep the former from generating too much of the latter. You can ensure that your hard-earned assets will stay where you intend them to stay.
Your Family is important to you. When the time comes, make sure they know what to look for and where to find it. It will most certainly be a difficult time for all. In DON’T DIE UNTIL YOU DO IT! Learn how a few hours now could save your loved one’s months or even years of anguish and aggravation, not to mention hundreds or thousands of dollars.
Learn How To:
Canadians are living longer than ever, and continue to accumulate wealth at an unprecedented rate.
• Get financial peace of mind regarding wealth transition and legacy, so that no matter how long you live, your estate will be protected
• Take control of your plan now and discover what the experts do to make sure their estate plans are easy to understand and easy to find!
• The best plan in the world is of no use if nobody knows where it is
Uncover in these pages:
Get expert opinions on your Estate Plan, before it’s too late. Use the helpful estate directory checklist of important documents to create your wealth transition and legacy roadmap. In just a few short hours, you will get answers to important questions and save your family heartache, anguish and a lot of money!
- What it will cost YOU to die
- What you have now
- How to protect it
- What traps to avoid and common mistakes that many people make
- What rich people do with their estates that the middle class doesn’t
- What your funeral director should know
- The benefits of Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- How Life insurance and segregated funds can change it all
- Who are the governing bodies and how they can help
- How to avoid horror stories