By: Kevin-Barry Henry, #1 Bestselling Author
Well it is that time of year once again. As we quickly approach Valentines Day and happy couples make dinner and get-away plans it can mean only one thing: RSP deadline is only weeks away!
With that in mind, below you will find a comprehensive list of money facts that are commonly asked every year. From RSP deadlines and contribution limits, to Old Age Security claw-back thresholds you will find it all in the table below.
You will find at your finger tips:
- RRSP Contribution Deadlines
- Annual RRSP Contribution Limits
- Annual TFSA Contribution Limits
- 2020 Personal Federal Marginal Tax Rates
- Examples of Growth in a Federal Tax Deferred Plan
- Lump-Sum Payment Witholding Taxes
- Canada Pension Plan Benefits
- Old Age Security (OAS) Pension
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) Benefit
- RRIF/LIF Minimum Payments
Quebec limits are also below in the second table for all the folks in my home Province.
For a PDF copy of your very own, contact me here.
Feel Free to contact me directly with any questions and will be happy to chat about these important facts, or anything else.
Kevin-Barry HenryBuy My Book Here
THIS ARTICLE IS PROVIDED AS A GENERAL SOURCE OF INFORMATION ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED TO BE PERSONAL INVESTMENT OR LEGAL ADVICE. READERS SHOULD CONSULT WITH THEIR FINANCIAL OR LEGAL ADVISOR TO ENSURE IT IS SUITABLE FOR THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES.